Profile: Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes is the founding member of this law practice. From a family background in Accountancy, he obtained a Batchelor of Commerce Degree through the National University of Ireland Galway. He has since joined and become a member of the Incorporated Law Society of Ireland and is a practising Solicitor, with the following accreditations:
- Diploma in Commercial Property (Law Society of Ireland)
- Accredited Mediator (Friary Law)
- Member of Irish Society of Insolvency Practitioners (ISIP)
- Member of Dublin Solicitors Bar Association (DSBA)
- Contributor to Bloomsbury Professional –
"Buying & Selling Insolvent Companies & Businesses in Ireland"
Profile: Tony Hughes
Tony Hughes is a consultant to the practice. He practices in the area of civil and criminal litigation. He was previously a Detective Sergeant in the Gardai Síochána and has acted in some of the largest criminal litigation cases in this jurisdiction to date.
He has since joined and become a member of the Law Society of Ireland as a practising Solicitor.